Polish Debt Collection Associations organizes APRIL CONSUMER CREDIT DAYS on 28th – 29th of April 2016 in Hotel Narvil Conference & SPA. The Conference is focused on the problems of Credit Risk and Debt Management in Business to Consumer market. We invite you to participate in this unique event!
Event is addressed to representatives of credit risk department of banks, loan companies, debt collection sector, law offices.
Prepare for interesting presentations, dynamic debates with experienced specialists and international guests who will discuss the most important and the most recent topics, between them:
- Current economy situation in Poland especially in banking sector
- International credit information exchange
- Perspectives for debt collection sector
- New Data Protection Regulation
- Influence of new regulations for loan companies in Europe and Poland
Between our speakers:
- Martin Musil , Vice President ASINS
- Dr Tadeusz Białek , Polish Bank Association
- Dr Andreas Buecker , FENCA
- Rickard Westlund , Intrum Justitia